As you round the curve of this highly regarded Sierra Madre street, you will be awed by the simple yet evocative silhouette of this 1967 contemporary home set against a backdrop of the stunning San Gabriel Mountains. From sunrise to sunset, a symphony of lights and colors will play out for you each day from the many vantage points this home has to offer of the mountains and valley.
Entertain with style and ease both indoors and out. Gather ‘round the fireplace in the living room on winter holidays. Spend the warm, summer days in the sparkling pool or under the covered gazebo. This is an opportunity to let your imagination take shape and breathe new life and vitality into this well-sited residence.
- 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Home size: 2,555 sq. ft. (Public Records)
- Lot size: 12,954 sq. ft. (Public Records)
- Built in 1967 (Public Records)
- Living room with fireplace
- Dining room
- Family room with built-ins
- Large kitchen with breakfast nook
- Views of the mountains and valley
- Swimming pool with gazebo
Kitchenette & 3/4 bathroom